SEARCH THE SITE:
Offsite Manufactured Cladding Systems
StructurClad by SIAC
• Fabricated and assembled off site ensuring a quality finish to both panels and windows
• Eliminates the need for scaffolding by back fixing
• Significantly reduces installation time as off-site techniques provide faster ‘lead in' and on-site project commencement and completition
• Offsite techniques provide predictable cost, construction quality, programme timing and project handover and minimise weather interruption and programme overrun risk
• Elimates the need for materials to be stored on site, thus reducing site wastage and damage
• Fully tested to the rigours of CWCT Sequence B performance criteria, ensuring the highest level of façade performance for medium and high-rise buildings
• Ensures minimum disruption to surrounding environment. Optional unitised solutions include curtain walling and terracotta finishes together with a wide variety of back-up wall solutions for quick and efficient on-site erection from off-site assembly. To develop the most cost-effective solution for your façade, contact us for free advice on the dimensional criteria and aesthetics of your modular panels.
Kingspan Offsite solutions integrate products and systems from across other Kingspan businesses. This enables the provision of a broad range of holistic solutions involving structure, roof, wall, façade, envelope carrier and rainscreen systems. These are supported by full accreditation and regulatory compliance. In addition, they offer a high level of specification, quality and certainty, including performance warranties from a single source. Kingspan off site provides a range of solutions from foundation to roof.