SIAC Construction Ltd is deeply concerned with the environment and publishes its policies on this as a statement of commitment and intent. SIAC endeavours to:
- Promote environmental awareness amongst its employees and its sub and package contractor
- Promote the development of improved standards and methods of construction and manufacture that are energy conscious and utilise construction materials in an efficient manner
- Adopt working methods, which minimise damage to the environment
- Ensure that materials are handled and disposed of in a manner that does not damage the environment
- Promote or maintain close relationships with enforcing authorities and other environmental organisations and groups, as appropriate
- We provide our staff with the skills and knowledge to identify, assess and manage all environmental issues on site.
In recognition of the company's environmental management performance and standards, the company has achieved and maintains ISO 14001 Accreditation Environmental Management Systems (Civil Engineering).
View our Environmental Management System Certificate below:
NQA BS ISO 14001 Cert (Valid until May 2021)